Actinovate SP by Natural Industries
ACTINOVATE SP – Streptomyces lydicus 00.0371%
ACTINOVATE SP 18 OZ (OMRI Listed) $97.50 - FREE SHIPPING!!
- ACTINOVATE is a biological fungus control. It suppresses and controls soil-borne plant diseases such as Pythium, Rhizoctonia, Verticillium, Fusarium, Thielaviopsis and others.
- Spray for Foliar diseases and drench for root diseases.
- Suppresses and controls Foliar disease such as Powdery Mildew, Downy Mildew, Botrytis, Sclerotinia, Alternaria, rust and others.
- Enhances plant vitality and encourages larger root systems.
- USAGE: Soil drench, in-furrow seed spray, cutting or bare rooted transplant dip, ornamental bulb crop soak or dusting treatment, and foliar application.
- LABELED: For Nursery, Greenhouse, Landscape & Interiorscape Foliar Sprays.
- RATES: 4-6 OZ 100 Gals. – Smaller quantities: 1 Tsp per 2 Gals. of water.
© 2013 – Actinovate SP